VIP Preferred is an e-check provider in the United States that electronically transfers funds directly between bank accounts. VIP Preferred transactions are ACH (Automated Clearing House) payments; an electronic payment network used in the U.S.
Many licensed and regulated online gambling sites in the U.S. offer VIP Preferred as a deposit and withdrawal method. Most sites that don’t accept VIP Preferred accept ACH e-check transfers through another company, ACH Payments. A key difference between VIP Preferred and ACH Payments is VIP’s network in the U.S. gambling market.
Once you register a bank account with VIP Preferred, which is a quick and straightforward process, you can use that bank account for ACH e-check transactions at any land-based or online casino that accepts VIP Preferred without having to register or provide ID or bank account information again. Up to four different bank accounts can be used with your VIP Preferred account at any time.
VIP Preferred is a very convenient payment method that offers instant deposits, even at regulated online casinos or iLottery sites in the U.S. where other payment methods may not work. The success rate for VIP Preferred payments is exceptionally high. VIP Preferred sets the limits for individual players, and the limits are displayed on the cashier page when making deposits or withdrawals via VIP Preferred e-checks.
VIP Preferred services are provided by Global Payments, a global payment technology service provider that enables merchants to accept credit and debit card payments as well as other payment methods, including ACH e-checks. VIP Preferred services are provided through the Global Payments Gaming Services division, which has been providing payment services to the land-based gaming industry for over 20 years and recently expanded its services to include online gambling sites.
Global Payments is a Fortune 1000 Company and is listed on the S&P 500. Headquartered in the United States, the company employs over 10,000 people worldwide.
VIP Preferred is an exceptionally casino-friendly payment method offered to offline and online players in the U.S. Global Gaming Services VIP Preferred e-check services are only available to online players that are physically located in a state where online gambling is legal and own a checking account at a U.S. bank. Although this is a limited scope, VIP Preferred is a fast, easy, and convenient option for players that can use it. Plus, players that register for VIP Preferred can use the e-check services easily at any online or offline casino in the country instantly. VIP Preferred payments are legal, complying with UIGEA regulations by limiting usage to online betting sites that are legal and regulated in the U.S.
VIP Preferred Availability: United States casinos and US online gambling sites
VIP Preferred ACH e-check pros:
- No fees for deposits or withdrawals.
- Very easy, fast, and convenient to use.
- Instant deposits at online gambling sites that accept VIP Preferred.
- VIP Preferred supports deposits and withdrawals.
- Players can make e-check withdrawals via VIP Preferred without making VIP Preferred e-check deposits first.
- High success rate for deposits at U.S. online gambling sites that accept VIP Preferred.
- No credit checks necessary.
- Safe, secure, and private transactions.
- Many licensed online casinos in New Jersey accept VIP Preferred.
- Registering for VIP Preferred e-check services is fast and easy.
- Registered players can use ACH e-check services at any land-based casino or online gambling site in the United States that accepts VIP Preferred. No additional registration or account confirmation is needed.
- Seven-day rolling limits.
- VIP Preferred advertises higher limits than other e-check options.
- Entirely automated payment system.
- Eco-friendly banking option.
- Transactions are tracked on your bank statements.
- Withdrawal requests are fast and easy. No account information or additional verifications are needed.
- Withdrawal processing times can be relatively fast.
VIP Preferred ACH e-check cons:
- Available to players in the United States only.
- Only available to players that hold a U.S. bank account.
- Currently only available to online players in the U.S. at licensed betting sites in states where online gambling is legal.
- You must share your checking account number and routing number online one time when you register with VIP Preferred.
- Limits are set by VIP Preferred.
- Deposit payments can get declined if you do not have sufficient funds in your checking account to cover the payment.
- Gambling deposit and withdrawal transactions are listed on your bank statements.
Using VIP Preferred for US Online Gambling Deposits
If your online gambling site accepts VIP Preferred and you have not registered with VIP Preferred at any other brick-and-mortar casino or online betting site before, you will need to do so first.
Some online casino sites that accept VIP Preferred provide an “Enroll” link, while others automatically register you when you enter the necessary details the first time you initiate a VIP Preferred payment.
One-time registration for the VIP Preferred network
If you register for VIP Preferred at an online or offline casino anywhere in the U.S., you are automatically registered to use VIP Preferred for payments at any other location that accepts VIP Preferred.
For example, one of our team members registered for VIP Preferred to make ACH e-check deposits and withdrawals with her iLottery account in Pennsylvania. Her debit card did not work on the PA iLottery site even though iLottery is legal in that state and the PA iLottery site accepts debit cards. The PA iLottery customer service representative suggested that she try the ACH option instead. She registered for VIP Preferred ACH e-check transfers, which worked for making instant deposits.
Several months later, she was in New Jersey playing at a licensed NJ online casino, and she chose the VIP Preferred option to make a deposit. She could choose from the bank accounts that she had already added through her VIP Preferred account when playing on the PA iLottery website. (Only the last few digits of the account number and bank name are displayed on the screen for security purposes.) She could select which bank account she wanted to use as well as the deposit amount, and the deposit was instantly confirmed.
You only need to register once for VIP Preferred in all states no matter where or how you play, for both land-based and online casinos. In this example, VIP Preferred ACH e-checks helped to streamline and simplify payments despite dealing with different licensed and regulated online gambling platforms in different states. Rhw one-time registration took less than a minute.
Information required to register for VIP Preferred:
- Your driver’s license or state photo ID number and the state it was issued in. (You do not need to provide a copy of your license or ID.)
- Your bank account’s routing number.
- You bank account number.
Steps for using VIP Preferred e-checks to make online gambling deposits:
- Log in to your online betting site.
- Go to the cashier area. Choose “Deposit” and select the VIP Preferred option. Online betting sites may display the VIP Preferred logo or an e-check logo next to this option.
- Select how much money you want to deposit.
- Choose which bank account you want to use for the funds. The last few digits of each bank account and the name of the bank will be visible for the bank accounts that you added. You can store the information for up to four different active bank accounts.
- Enter your bonus code, if applicable.
- Click “Continue” or “Deposit” to finalize your deposit. Note: Some online casinos require that you check a box to accept the VIP Preferred Terms and Conditions. Other online casinos note that by clicking “Continue” or “Deposit,” you approve the Terms and Conditions.
- Your funds will be available instantly in your online gambling account!
Deposits made using VIP Preferred are available instantly. Withdrawal times vary depending on the betting site. Some online casinos that accept VIP Preferred in New Jersey provide estimates between two to five business days, while others do not list time estimates on their public websites. This information can usually be found in the site’s Banking or FAQ section.
Detailed Review of VIP Preferred e-check acceptance at online gambling sites
Only select online gambling sites in the United States accept VIP Preferred e-Check transactions.
VIP Preferred is explicitly designed for players located in the U.S., and any player that owns a U.S. bank account can register with VIP Preferred. This payment method is accepted for deposits and withdrawals at most licensed online casinos in New Jersey, the regulated iLottery site in Pennsylvania for online lottery games, and over 400 land-based casinos in the U.S.
We were unable to find any online casinos in Nevada or Delaware that currently accept e-checks through VIP Preferred. Licensed betting sites in New Jersey, Delaware, and Nevada that do not accept VIP Preferred process e-checks through ACH Payments or other ACH payment providers.
VIP Preferred payments can be a very convenient deposit and withdrawal method for players that have access to online gambling sites that accept VIP Preferred. The one-time registration process is a snap, and subsequent payments and withdrawals only take a few clicks. You do not need to input any additional information or verifications after you register the first time. Deposits are instant, and the entire process can be done online.
The convenience factor is limited to people that can use the service, which means online players that are physically located in New Jersey or Pennsylvania and own a checking account at a U.S. bank. Players do not need to reside in a state where online gambling is legal to play at betting sites and use VIP Preferred. However, players must be physically present in a state to play at regulated online casinos. Geolocation technology is used to confirm a user’s location.
VIP can be particularly convenient for players looking to use the service at land-based casinos throughout the U.S. as well as at betting sites in states where online gambling is legal.
VIP Preferred e-check transactions are currently only available in the United States at select licensed, regulated online casinos in New Jersey and in select states that provide legal iLottery games. VIP Preferred services are only available to players that own a checking account at a U.S. bank. VIP Preferred is also available at over 400 land-based casinos throughout the United States.
VIP Preferred is typically a completely fee-free way to make online gambling deposits and withdrawals. The online casinos we surveyed that accept VIP Preferred for ACH e-check transactions do not charge any fees, and VIP Preferred does not charge fees for the service. Additionally, most U.S. banks do not charge any fees for e-check transactions either.
Global Payment’s VIP Preferred e-check services provide a safe and secure ACH payment gateway directly between your bank account and the online casino’s bank account.
Some level of exposure is possible when you register and share your checking account information online during the registration process. However, Global Payments and licensed and regulated online gambling sites employ high-level encryption technology to protect your information.
One you’ve registered your VIP Preferred account, online gambling deposits are instant. Withdrawal speeds vary depending on the online casino. Most time estimates are between one to five business days, including approval, processing, and receiving the funds in your checking account.
The VIP Preferred Help Desk is available to answer any questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week through a toll-free phone number: 877-777-1355. VIP Preferred advises that players should contact customer service to increase or decrease limits.
You can also submit an inquiry through the VIP Preferred website using a form on the “Contact Us” page. An “Email Us” link on the “Contact Us” page launches an email client enabling you to send a message through your email account.
The VIP Preferred website also provides information on the FAQ page. However, the FAQ and other website information are focused on VIP Preferred services for land-based casinos. Most site information does not appear to have been updated to include information for online gambling players and VIP Preferred services for licensed online casinos in the U.S. that accept VIP Preferred.
One-time account registration is necessary for using VIP Preferred services. When you initially enroll, you must provide your ID number (e.g., driver’s license number and state) and your checking account information (routing and account number).
After you register your VIP Preferred account, VIP Preferred does not require any additional verification.
Note: Your name on the checking account match the name registered to your online player account. The name and address on your bank account and player account should also match.
Your online casino may require proof of ID or other verifications, particularly when you make your first withdrawal request. These verifications depend on the online casino.
Online casino bonuses/Casino-friendliness
VIP Preferred is exceptionally casino-friendly. VIP Preferred, Global Payments Gaming Services’ e-check service, provides check and e-check payment services for land-based casinos and licensed and regulated online betting sites located in the U.S.
Our team did not encounter any payment method bonuses for online casino players using VIP Preferred. However, you can look on the “Banking” and “Promotions” pages at your betting site to see if any new bonus offers are available. Any deposits made using VIP Preferred are usually eligible for other bonus offers. Be sure to check the Terms and Conditions for each bonus offer to verify any playing or deposit requirements for cashing in on the bonus offer.