Some states in the U.S. with legalized online gambling require licensed and regulated online casinos to partner with a licensed land-based casino in that state. This unique partnership results in an opportunity for players to use the cashier services at land-based casino cages to deposit and withdraw cash into and out of their account. This arrangement is entirely legal and UIGEA-compliant as no banks or payment processors are involved with the transactions, and the online casinos are licensed and regulated in the U.S.
Some land-based establishments run their own online casinos in regulated states, and global gambling sites have partnered with land-based casinos in the U.S. For example, players at the Golden Nugget online casino in New Jersey can only use the cage at the Golden Nugget casino in Atlantic City to make Cash At Cage transactions, and players at 888.com U.S. can use Caesars Atlantic City for Cash At Cage services.
Cash At Casino Cage payment options are secure, convenient, private, and relatively fast, and no banks, payment card providers, e-wallets, or third-party financial companies are involved in the transactions. Cash At Cage transactions boast no fees, and the success rate is virtually guaranteed. This is an exceptionally casino-friendly payment method, managed through online/offline casinos directly. Virtually all online casinos in New Jersey, and select online sports betting and poker sites in Nevada, offer Cash At Cage payment options.
Cash At Cage Availability: The U.S. in regulated states (New Jersey, Nevada, Delaware)
Cash At Cage pros:
- Widely available to players in U.S. states where online gambling is legal (New Jersey, Nevada, Delaware).
- Supports cash payments for online casino deposits.
- 24/7 transactions for cash deposits and withdrawals.
- Funds are available in your online player account instantly.
- High deposit and withdrawal limits (up to $100,000).
- Supports cash withdrawals.
- No fees for deposits or withdrawals.
- Extremely safe, secure, and private cash transactions.
- No gaming activity included on bank or credit card statements.
- No sensitive personal or financial data shared with online casinos/websites.
- Stand-alone cash transactions protect against identity theft and fraud.
- Cash payments can help to budget online gaming spending.
- Guaranteed success rate for deposits and withdrawals at online casinos in regulated states.
- No third-party bank or payment provider accounts needed.
Cash At Cage cons:
- Some casinos impose a withdrawal limit on your first withdrawal only.
- You may need to wait in line at the cage, depending on how busy the casino is.
- You will need to verify your identity and account information before making transactions.
- Only available to U.S. players.
- Only available in U.S. states where online gambling is legal (New Jersey, Nevada, Delaware), at regulated online casinos.
- Cash payments only.
- Cash payments can only be made in person, at casino cages.
Using Cash At Cage payments for US online gambling deposits
Using Cash At Cage for online gambling deposits and withdrawals is very straightforward. The process is very similar to going to a bank to make cash deposits and withdrawals from your bank account, but in this case, the casino cage acts as the bank for your online casino account.
How to make online gambling deposits using Cash At Cage:
- Visit the cage at the land-based casino that is partnered with your gambling site. Your online casino should provide this information.
- Submit a valid photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, passport, or another official ID card), your online player account details, and the cash you want to deposit to the casino representative at the cage. Some casinos may also require proof of address or confirmation of the last four digits of your social security number.
- The cashier will validate your account info and ID and deposit the money into your online player account.
- The funds are available and ready for you to start playing online!
How to make online gambling withdrawals using Cash At Cage:
- Log in to your online player account, and go to the cashier.
- Click on “Withdraw” and choose the “Cash at Cage” option.
- You will receive a confirmation for the withdrawal request, usually within 24 hours.
- Go to the casino cage at the land-based casino partnered with your betting site. Give the cashier the withdrawal approval and your photo ID.
- The casino representative at the cage will verify your ID and give you the cash. You may need to sign to confirm you received the cage payment successfully.
- You’ve got cash!
Note: The exact procedure for withdrawing funds using Cash At Cage for withdrawals varies between casinos. This example shows the steps involved with making cash withdrawals at one major online casino in New Jersey. In another example, a major gambling site in New Jersey advises that you contact their customer support team 24/7 with a withdrawal request via phone, live chat, or email.
Funds from Cash At Cage are available in your online player account immediately after cash deposits are confirmed. Cash withdrawals are immediate at the cage once you receive confirmation from your online casino that the funds are available for pickup.
Further details about using Cash At Cage options for making online gambling deposits and withdrawals can be found on the Banking or FAQ page of most licensed and regulated betting sites in the U.S.
Detailed Review of Cash At Cage acceptance at US online casinos
Almost all online casinos that are licensed and regulated in the U.S. in states where online gambling is legal offer Cash At Casino Cage payment options.
Cash At Casino Cage payment options are specifically for U.S. players and are provided by most online betting sites licensed and regulated in U.S. states where online gambling is legal (New Jersey, Nevada, Delaware). Cash At Casino Cage is an accepted payment method for any player registered at a licensed online casino that provides those services. Players must be physically present at the casino cage associated with the player’s account to make cash transactions. Success rates for deposits and withdrawals are virtually guaranteed using Cash At Cage.
Using Cash At Cage options for making deposits and withdrawals from your online gambling accounts can be less convenient compared to online payment methods. However, it can be an excellent option for players who live close to participating land-based casinos and prefer to use cash transactions for their online gaming, or those who may not have other payment options that work at U.S.-based online casinos.
Cash At Cash deposits and withdrawals must be made in person at the casino cage at the land-based casino partnered with your casino. All casino cages are open 24/7 for deposits and withdrawals.
The Cash at Cage payment method is available in U.S. states where online gambling is legal, on regulated online betting sites that are affiliated with land-based casinos. For example, every regulated online casino in New Jersey must be partnered with a land-based casino in Atlantic City. The name and address of the land-based casino offering Cash At Cage services affiliated with your online casino can usually be found in the Cash At Cage information on your casino’s Banking page. The casino cages at all casinos in Atlantic City and Las Vegas are open 24/7.
There are no fees for online gambling deposits and withdrawals using Cash At Cage services at land-based casinos.
Safety / security
Cash At Cage services for making deposits and withdrawals from your online gambling accounts are secure and private. Cash payments have no connection to any of your sensitive personal or banking information. Cashier cages at land-based casinos essentially serve as a bank to deposit and withdraw your cash from your account. You must be present in person for the transactions and provide proof of identification with photo ID and your online account details, which helps to eliminate the possibility of identity theft and fraud.
Cash for deposit is in your possession until you make a payment at the casino, and when you make a payment, the cash is immediately linked to your gambling account. Cash withdrawals at the cage go directly into your possession as well. Of course, you should be careful when carrying cash to or from the casino, just as you should be careful bringing cash to any land-based casino to gamble in person. Be sure to follow general safety guidelines for carrying and handling cash.
Perhaps the most significant time commitment involved with Cash At Cage deposits and withdrawals is visiting a land-based location, especially if you live or work far away from your nearest casino.
Time spent at the cage can also vary depending on how busy the casino is. The first time you make a Cash At Cage transaction, your account and identity verification could take some time, but subsequent transactions and verifications should be faster.
Once your cash deposit is completed at the cage, the funds are available in your online player account immediately. If you want to make a withdrawal, your funds are available for pickup as soon as you receive confirmation from your gambling site. The processing times for withdrawals vary depending on the online casino, but many casinos estimate approximately 24 hours. Some online betting sites in New Jersey and Nevada specify how long the average withdrawal processing times are on the Banking/Deposit pages of the site.
Cash At Cage transactions are handled exclusively between your online casino and the affiliated land-based casino. If you need help, you must contact the customer support team at your betting site or representatives at the land-based casino, depending on the issue. Representatives are available 24/7 at land-based casinos; online customer support hours vary depending on the online casino. Most online gambling sites in New Jersey and Nevada offer 24/7 support services via email, live chat, and phone.
To make a deposit using Cash At Cage, you must verify your identity with a valid, official photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, state-issued ID, or passport) and verify your online player account information at the cage. Some casinos also require address verification or may ask you to verify the last four digits of your social security number.
For withdrawals, in addition to verifying your photo ID and account information, some online casinos will provide you with a withdrawal confirmation via email, for example, that you must present to the cashier at the cage to validate your withdrawal request.
Online casino bonuses / casino-friendliness
Cash At Casino Cage is an exceptionally casino-friendly payment method. Cash payment transactions using this method are handled exclusively between regulated gambling sites and their land-based casino partners. Cash At Cage transactions offer a guaranteed success rate for deposits and withdrawals. Guaranteed transactions can be particularly helpful for U.S. players who may still have trouble with their credit or debit cards not working at legal online casinos in the U.S.
Our team hasn’t seen any payment method bonus offers for Cash At Cage deposits lately. If online casinos run new promotions, the promotion details should be listed on the Banking or Promotions page. Deposits using Cash At Cage are eligible for fulfilling the deposit and playing requirements for new player bonuses, first-time deposit bonuses, and other promotions. Be sure to check the Terms and Conditions to learn about the specific requirements for each bonus offer.